Take a look at any of our trailers and you’ll find that safety, flexibility and ease of use are included as standard.
If you’re looking for a car transport trailer, you really can’t look past Ifor Willams car transport trailers. East Coast Trailers stand by these premier car trailers and we recommend them to any customer looking for a safe and reliable method of moving their car. Here are our top 4 reasons why Ifor Williams is the best choice for car transportation.
When it comes to the transportation of your car, you want to know it is in the best, most experienced hands possible. Ifor Williams have over 60 years of experience in manufacturing car transporters, so you know you are getting a premium product. Additionally, East Coast Trailers have 5 years of experience in supplying Ifor Williams products and can proudly say we are Australia’s premier supplier. No matter what you’re looking for in a car transporter trailer, East Coast Trailer’s knowledgeable team will be able to help you find the perfect Ifor Willams product.
Whether you are a rally driver, a mechanic, a car salesperson, or a car enthusiast, East Coast Trailers have an Ifor Willams car transport trailer to suit your needs.
- The CT115 and CT136 trailer range. These car transport trailers come in 4 models and are perfect for vehicle recovery and motorsports. They comprise of twin high tensile galvanised steel structures mounted on Ifor Williams’ exclusive beam axle suspension. With detachable loading skids and opportunity to add a winch mounting bar, brackets, and winches, the CT115 and the CT136 are customisable to suit your car transport needs.
- The CT177 car transporter trailer. If your specialty lies in hiring or the motor trade, This model may be better suited to your needs. This car transport trailer is wide enough for most lighter commercial vehicles, yet narrow enough for smaller cars. The CT177 offers a removable winch arm, mini skids, and optional heavy-duty wheel straps, making this a highly versatile car transporter trailer.
Ifor Williams take the safety of their car transporter trailers very seriously. In fact, their commitment to safety is one of the key reasons East Coast Trailers are proud supporters and suppliers of Ifor Williams car trailers in Australia. Ifor Williams have implemented the following safety standards to their car transport trailers;
- Exclusive beam axle and leaf spring suspension systems for stability.
- Safe, stable walk-on platforms on both the CT136 Twin Axle model and the CT177.
- Ample door clearance and high grip treads on the CT177 car transport trailer to ensure safe vehicle entry and exit.
- Testing occurs on an Ifor Williams fatigue testing rig to ensure safety when loading larger vehicles.
- Galvanised steel structures to prevent corrosion and rust.
No Electric Brakes
While many Australians are likely used to electric brakes on their trailers, we’re here to provide you with a better option. European trailers, like Ifor Williams, have been using superior mechanical braking systems for decades. The overrun system of mechanical brakes mean you can avoid wiring faults, connector issues, and shortages so common in electrical braking systems.
Why East Coast Trailers?
No matter what your specialisation in the motor vehicle industry, East Coast Trailers have an Ifor Williams car transport trailer to suit your needs. We understand Australian businesses and we’re committed to providing them with the very best in car transporter trailers. If you’d like to enquire about one of our trailers, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.